1. Hold his piano hostage. In order to get it back, he will have to listen to you playing Mozart and BUTCHERING IT!
2. Or by making him dress up like Lady GaGa.
3. After he gets his piano back, wait until he falls asleep and paint it pink. Afterwards, spraypaint "Prussia wuz here."
4. Send love letters to Prussia under his name.
5. Make him listen to Justin Bieber.
6. Make him listen to Hannah Montana.
7. Actually, just let him listen to pop music period!
8. When he does listen to it, tape his reaction and put it on YouTube.
9. Or give it to Prussia.
10. Tell him he's the worst piano player you've ever heard.
11. When it's his birthday, make him a delicious cake. When he is about to cut it open, take it away.
12. Or better yet, throw the cake in his face.
13. Follow him constantly. When he looks behind to see who it is, hide in a shrubbery.
14. Poke the mole on his face multiple times.
15. When he plays on his piano, tell him that something appears to be wrong with it. When he goes to sleep that night, go to his piano and destroy it (don't wake him up!). When he finds his love in ruins, say, "There! I fixed it!"
difficult to feel
motivated and stay
focused on our goals
all the time. But
how to achieve what
we want, how to not
stand in our
way?Here are some of
my thoughts about
the topic and I hope
that they might be
This is my 3rd and
this morning and saw
there are 232
be One 100 points
participates gets a
finally time! Let's
get down to
business!This is a
color contest! The
entry period is
September 1st, 2014
to September 30th,
2014. After that,
one week will be
used for judging
entries. Please note
that after September
30th, your entr...
scheinbar is a much-loved and well-known deviant. Just one look at her gallery, filled with enchanting photography, will have you mesmerized. A deviant for over 7 years, Christiane can always be found posting inspirational features as well as regularly commenting on other deviations and encouraging and empowering her fellow deviants. We are inspired and insist that you too stop by and congratulate ... Read More